Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome

Welcome all, this blog is dedicated to my senior capping project for Marist College. My name is John Kristie and I am a senior at Marist with a major in Public Relations. This blog will be dedicated towards runners at Marist including students, faculty and the surrounding community. I myself have been a member of the men's track and field team for four years and I am looking to give insight on running in the Hudson Valley. Being a member of track team my goal for this project is to give successful advice and exercise tips to members of the surrounding running community.  My blog will consist of various places to run in the near areas, training advice with weekly break downs of a running routine, and much more running related information I feel is important and useful.

Just another note on the blog when I create a post on places to run I map out the run for you to see using either mapmyrun.com or gmaps-pedometer.com. These are both sites you can use to map the length in terms of miles or kilometers of a particular run. I will also post a picture of run itself with lines instructing you on where to go. As the weeks go on the runs will get more complex so the picture will become more important in order to stay on track. Also I will post those to sites in the links section of this blog. Well that’s all for this post I will get my first training post up either tomorrow or Wednesday so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment